According to a recent study, a staggering 90% of consumers read online reviews before ever visiting your website. So, if your business has only 1 or 2 star reviews on Google, Yelp or Facebook, you risk losing 80% or more of their potential new business. That’s huge.
So what exactly is reputation management?
Reputation is the impression that people have about you or your business, and today that is primarily based on how the internet portrays you rather than first-person experience. Reputation management is an effort to influence what and how people think of your brand or business when viewed online.
What can you do about it?
We know your online reputation makes a first impression, so we’ll help make it a good one. Our team will build and implement a process to help drive new and positive reviews. Our methods are honest and truthful; we don’t believe in paying for reviews.
Next, we monitor your online reviews and alert you of new ones, good or bad, so you always know where your reputation stands. (I bet you wish this was available in highschool.)
A few bad reviews are inevitable with any business, but if you don’t have the good reviews to balance the scales, that’s when your business is affected.
A Strong Online Reputation Impacts Your Bottom Line:
- 72% of all new searchers don’t take action until they have read reviews.*
- Given two service providers with similar ratings, consumers are more likely to choose the provider with more and/or newer reviews.**
The Process of Getting Reviews is Important.
- Up to 80% of reviews originate from follow-up emails urging the customer to review.***
- 41% of consumers say that businesses replying to reviews make them believe that the company really cares about their customers.****
The Impact of a Poor Online Reputation is Severe.
- 92% of consumers have difficulty or hesitate choosing a business with no reviews.*****
- 95% of consumers suspect fake reviews if there are no bad scores at all.******
Scan with your phone
to text with us!